Pietroandpietro.com is the name of the Natura d.o.o. website which is used by the company as an online point of sale, i.e., a web shop.
Pietroandpietro.com web shop can be used for your personal use, free of charge and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Purchase stated below. Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Purchase carefully before using the www.pietroandpietro.com website, that is, the pietroandpietro.com web shop for the purpose of making a purchase of the products advertised there or obtaining information about a certain product. By using our online store to purchase any of our products or visiting these websites in order to obtain information about a certain product, it is considered that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions of Purchase and that you agree with them. If that is not the case, the company Natura d.o.o. shall be exempt from all liability. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions of Purchase, do not use this website for the purpose of purchasing products or obtaining product information. In that case, you should visit our pietroandpietro.com point of sale, where our professional and friendly staff shall provide you with all the necessary information and where you can make a purchase or order products from our product range.
Meaning of Terms
The company Natura d.o.o., Srnegla 21, Mala Huba, Buzet, Istria, Croatia, PIN: 05878740110, phone number: +385 52 554 057, e-mail: email@example.com is the Seller.
The pietroandpietro.com web shop is the www.pietroandpietro.com website owned by the Seller and it is used free of charge. For any expenses that may arise from Internet access, the use of remote data transmission and for the fee for the provision of such services you should contact your service provider. Online purchase or purchase made through an online store is the activity of making a purchase through the pietroandpietro.com web shop. The products are all products which are available for purchase at the pietroandpietro.com web shop and which can be purchased through online purchase. The use of pietroandpietro.com web shop is the access to www.pietroandpietro.com website in order to obtain information about its contents and/or make an online purchase. The User of pietroandpietro.com web shop is each and every person who uses the www.pietroandpietro.com website in order to make a purchase of the products advertised there or to obtain information about a certain product.
Pursuant to Article 57 of the Consumer Protection Act, the Seller shall inform the Buyer in a clear and understandable manner about:
- the main features of the goods or services, to the extent appropriate with regard to the goods or services and the medium used to convey the notice;
- their name and registered office, phone number, and e-mail address, if they have one;
- if applicable, the name and registered office of the Trader in whose name and / or on whose behalf they are acting;
- the geographical location of their place of business, that is, the geographical location of the place of business of the Trader in whose name and/or on whose behalf they are acting, and which the Consumer is able to use in case they want to send a complaint, if this location is different to the registered office mentioned in point 2 of this Article;
- the retail price of the goods or services, and, in case that the nature of the goods or services does not allow the price to be calculated in advance, about the method of calculating the price and, if applicable, other costs of transport, delivery or postal services, i.e., about the fact that these costs may be charged if they cannot be reasonably calculated in advance;
- the cost of using the means of remote communication for the purpose of entering into an Agreement, in case that these costs are not charged at the basic tariff;
- the terms of payment, the conditions of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the service, the time of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the service and, if applicable, the manner in which the Trader is resolving Consumer complaints;
- the conditions, deadlines and the procedure of exercising the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement, as well as the form for unilateral termination of the Agreement in accordance with Article 74 paragraph 1 of this Act, in cases in which this right exists;
- the fact that the Consumer shall bear the cost of returning the goods in the event that they exercise their right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement referred to in Article 72 of this Act, that is, about the cost of returning the goods, in case that in distance Agreements the goods cannot be returned by mail in the usual manner due to their nature;
- the fact that, in the event that they exercise their right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement referred to in Article 72 of this Act after having made a request in accordance with Article 64 or Article 70 of this Act, the Consumer shall pay the Trader a reasonable part of the price in accordance with Article 77 paragraph 7 of this Act;
- the fact that the Consumer cannot exercise the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement referred to in Article 72 of this Act, in cases in which, pursuant to Article 79 of this Act, this right is excluded, i.e., about the assumptions under which the Consumer loses the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement;
- the existence of liability for material defects;
- the services or assistance offered to the Consumer after the purchase and the conditions of using those services or assistance, if provided by the Trader, as well as any guarantees issued with the goods or service;
- the existence of appropriate rules of conduct for the Trader, as defined in Article 5 point 18 of this Act;
- the term of the Agreement, if the Agreement is concluded for a fixed term, that is, about the conditions of cancellation or termination of the Agreement which is concluded for an indefinite term, i.e., which is automatically extended;
- the minimum period within which the Consumer is bound by the Agreement, if applicable;
- the deposit or other financial security which the Consumer shall pay or obtain at the request of the Trader, as well as the conditions of payment of that deposit, i.e., the conditions of obtaining other means of financial security;
- if applicable, the functionality of the digital content, including the necessary technical safeguards for such content;
- if applicable, the interoperability of digital content with computer or software equipment that the Trader is familiar with or should be familiar with;
- out-of-court dispute settlement mechanisms, i.e., compensation systems, and the manner in which the Consumer can use them. All of the aforementioned notices, that is, those which are deemed as necessary in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, are stated in these Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
Terms and Conditions of Purchase
On the pietroandpietro.com web shop purchase can be made on the territory of the EU member countries and the delivery of the purchased products is also done exclusively on that territory. By using the pietroandpietro.com web shop, it is considered that the User of the aforementioned web shop has read and understood these Terms and Conditions of Purchase and that they agree with them. The Seller assumes no responsibility in regard to the issues which could possibly arise from the fact that the User of the pietroandpietro.com web shop has failed to read the Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
In order to make a purchase on the pietroandpietro.com web shop, it is not necessary to sign up. Only persons of legal age and with legal capacity can act as Buyers. Legal representatives or guardians of minors and persons completely deprived of legal capacity can enter into agreements on their behalf, and persons who are partially legally capable may enter into the Agreement only with the consent of their legal representative or guardian. The Seller assumes no responsibility for actions that are contrary to this provision. The Users of the pietroandpietro.com web shop shall give correct, valid and complete personal information in the purchase form and if they fail to do so, the Seller shall be fully authorized to deny the access and/or the provision of all services or a part of the services offered by the pietroandpietro.com web shop.
Online shopping can be realized without having to sign up on the pietroandpietro.com web shop. Products that are available for purchase are advertised on the pietroandpietro web shop. Products are ordered by adding them to the cart and they are irrevocable. The Seller shall deliver all ordered products that are in stock at the time of delivery. Agreement on the Purchase and Sale of Products was entered into by the Buyer and Seller and it was finalized in the moment that the product payment was performed. In case that the Seller is not able to deliver any of the ordered products, they shall inform the Buyer on that matter by e-mail and/or phone in order to arrange the delivery of the replacement product or possible cancellation of the ordered product. All other ordered products shall be delivered.
Product shipping and delivery
Products that are paid for shall be delivered to the Buyer within a deadline of approximately five work days during the Seller’s working hours, that is, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., i.e. during the working hours of the courier service responsible for the delivery service. The deadline starts from the moment that the Seller receives the payment on their giro account or from the moment that the authorization of the credit cards is approved. In the event that the Seller is not able to deliver the purchased product within the specified deadline, they shall inform the Buyer on that matter in order to arrange a new delivery deadline. In case this occurs, the Buyer has the right to terminate the Agreement.
The delivery costs are calculated in accordance with the product category
The delivery shall be carried out by the Seller (through their employees) or by hiring a reputable delivery (courier) service (Hrvatska pošta, Integralog, GLS and similar services). The ordered products shall be stacked and packed in a way that prevents them from being damaged by usual transport handling. During the pickup of the delivered products the Buyer shall inspect the shipment in the following way: – by checking if there are any visible damages on the exterior side of the package. In case of any visible damages, the Buyer has the right to refuse to pick up the shipment or they can pick up the shipment if they are able to inspect its contents immediately after the receipt of the package; – after the pickup of the shipment the Buyer shall open it immediately (within 10 minutes of picking it up), compare the delivered products with the invoice and, in case that something is missing or that they have found any irregularities, immediately inform the Seller about that matter in the form of a complaint. The Seller shall not accept any complaints made at a later time. During the pickup of the delivered products, the inspection of the order accuracy shall be performed by the Buyer. By signing the confirmation on the shipment receipt, the Buyer confirms that they have no complaints regarding the exterior of the package of the delivered products. If the Buyer has found a reason for a complaint during the inspection of the products that were just delivered (which was performed in the aforementioned way), the complaint about the goods must be immediately sent to the Seller because they shall not accept any complaints made at a later time. During the delivery, in addition to the delivered products, the Buyer shall receive all documents regarding the product (warranty sheet, product notice, instructions for product use, technical instructions, declaration of conformity and other documents), invoice and the confirmation on the receipt of the shipment which they must sign if there is no reason for complaint. By signing the confirmation on the receipt of the shipment it is considered that the Buyer has inspected the shipment and concluded that the products which were picked up show no exterior signs of damage. By inspecting the interior of the package immediately after the shipment pick up, the Buyer checks the accuracy of the contents after the pickup of the package. If the Buyer does not make a complaint on the noted defects immediately during the inspection of the goods, the accuracy of the interior side of the package shall be considered as satisfactory. In case that the Buyer refuses to pick up the products that were ordered and paid for with no valid reason, the Seller has the right to claim the reimbursement of the handling and transport costs from the Buyer. The ordered products are delivered to the entrance of the residential object. If the object in question is a residential building, the courier is not obliged to carry the goods to the floor on which the Buyer’s apartment is located, but only to the entrance of the residential building. The delivery is carried out only on the territory of the Republic of Croatia.
Within Croatia Delivery is free for all orders over 500 HRK which are carried out within Croatia. For orders under 500 HRK which are carried out within Croatia we charge the delivery cost in the amount of 20 HRK. Within the EU For all international deliveries (only to countries within the EU) the price of the delivery for orders up to 100 EUR amounts to 20 EUR. For orders over 100 EUR (only to countries within EU) price of the delivery amounts to 30 EUR.
The Buyer shall pay to the Seller the price of the products ordered on the pietroandpietro.com web shop along with the delivery costs, if such costs exist, by choosing one of the payment options listed on the following link > Payment options.
Warranty statement and servicing requirements
The warranty conditions stated in the warranty sheet are valid for all products for which the warranty was given by the Seller. The Buyer must keep the invoice and the warranty sheet during the entire time of the warranty period. The Seller guarantees that the product which is used in accordance with the instructions attached and the warranty sheet shall work properly for the time of the warranty period. In case of malfunction and other possible defects, the Seller shall perform the repair or replace the product in a reasonable deadline in accordance with the Civil Obligations Act.
Notice on the way of filing a written complaint by the Consumer
In accordance with Article 10 of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette 41/2014), the Buyer is able to send all complaints via mail or electronic mail or personally by visiting the Seller’s office spaces / shops at the address Srnegla 21, 52420, Mala Huba, Buzet, Istria, Croatia. In case that the complaint must be filed at the Seller’s office spaces / shops, the Seller shall immediately verify its receipt in written form. Information required for filing a complaint: – by mail – to the address: Srnegla 21, 52420, Mala Huba, Buzet, Istria, Croatia: – by e-mail – to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or directly, by visiting the Sellers office spaces at the address Natura d.o.o., Srnegla 21, 52420, Mala Huba, Buzet, Istria, Croatia. In order for the Seller to confirm the receipt of the written complaint in accordance with Article 10 paragraph 5 of the Consumer Protection Act and immediately respond to that complaint, the Buyer must enter the correct information for the receipt of the reply. The Seller shall reply to the Buyer’s complaint in written form, in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and no later than 15 days from the day of the receipt of the complaint. If they fail to do so, the Buyer has the right to inform the State inspectorate or the Consumer Protection Association.
The Seller is authorized to change, without prior notice, the content of these Terms and Conditions of Purchase, product range, product prices and other information regarding the pietroandpietro.com web shop, as well as any other contents of the pietroandpietro.com web shop, and therefore the Users of the aforementioned web shop shall check its contents during each visit to the web site. Failure to do so relieves the Seller of any liability.
The Seller gives the right to Buyer to use all services on the pietroandpietro.com web shop, as long as they are used for personal needs and for non-commercial purposes. Any form of content change on the pietroandpietro.com web shop is forbidden, as well as its copying, publication and so on. The use of the pietroandpietro.com web shop content on other websites is forbidden. The Seller reserves the right to give the right to publication of any material and parts of the pietroandpietro.com web shop to any third party, only in the case that they have entered into an Agreement regulating the rights and obligations of the Seller and the third party who is in charge of publishing a certain information. In purchasing any product which is the subject of copyrights or intellectual property rights, the Seller shall not give any additional rights to use and publish any materials, other than the right or permit explicitly given by the product manufacturer/distributor.
If the pietroandpietro.com web shop gives the possibility of visiting other websites belonging to other persons via appropriate links, those websites are not owned by the Seller and these Terms and Conditions of Purchase do not apply to the Seller and Buyer in case of using the websites in question. The Seller of that website does not assume any responsibility for any of those websites and their contents and has no control over them. The visit to those websites is done exclusively at the Buyer’s own risk and the Seller assumes no responsibility in that regard.
Technical specifications of certain products are assumed by the manufacturer. The Seller is not responsible for any of the possible mistakes in product description. The Buyer can request the correct description and product characteristics at the e-mail address: email@example.com. The Seller shall not be held liable for any damages that may occur on the devices that allow access to the pietroandpietro.com web shop and data stored on the same devices during the use of the pietroandpietro.com web shop if the said damage was caused by third party tampering, computer viruses and other cases for which the Seller shall not be held responsible. The Seller shall also not be held liable in the event of circumstances that prevent the use of the pietroandpietro.com web shop.
Information on the right to unilateral termination of distance Agreement
- The Buyer has the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement within 14 (fourteen) calendar days since the day of delivery of product acquired by distance purchase, without stating the reason for termination.
- The deadline for the termination of Agreement is time-limited and starts from the day when the product which is the subject of the Agreement was handed over to the Buyer or the third party who was not the carrier.
- In order for the Buyer to exercise the right to unilateral termination of this Agreement, they must inform the Seller about their decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement before the deadline expiry, by sending an unequivocal statement by mail or electronic mail containing their name, surname, address, phone number or e-mail address, state their order number, as well as the code and name of the item for which they want to request the unilateral termination of Agreement.
- In case that the Agreement is terminated, each Party shall give back to the other the goods received under the Agreement.
- The Buyer shall bear the costs of returning the goods in case that they use their right to unilateral termination of the Agreement stated in Article 72 of the Consumer Protection Act. In case that in distance Agreements the goods cannot be returned by mail in the usual manner due to their nature, the costs of the return of the goods in other manner shall be borne by the Buyer. The Buyer must return the goods without delay and no later than 14 days from the day on which they have informed the Seller on their decision to terminate the Agreement in accordance with Article 74 of the Consumer Protection Act. It is considered that the Buyer has fulfilled their obligation in due time if they send the goods or hand them over to the Seller before the expiration of the aforementioned deadline. The Buyer is responsible for any asset impairment which is the direct result of the goods handling, other than the handling which was required in order to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
- The Seller shall give back to the Buyer, without delay, and no later than 14 days since the day on which they have received the notice on the Buyer’s decision to terminate the Agreement in accordance with Article 74 of the Consumer Protection Act, the entire amount that the Buyer has paid under the Agreement. The Seller is not obliged to perform the return of any additional expenses that are a result of the Buyer’s explicit choice of the type of transport which is different to the standard type of transport offered by the Seller. The Seller shall give a refund of the paid amount only after the goods are returned to them, i.e. after the Buyer delivers proof that the goods were sent back to the Seller, bearing in mind that the Seller must be informed of such process before they receive the goods. The Seller must perform the refund of the paid amount by using the same means of payment that the Buyer used during the payment, except if the Buyer does not explicitly accept to other means of payment, and under the assumption that the Buyer shall not be obliged to pay any additional expenses for such return.
- The Buyer is not entitled to unilateral termination of Agreement if: – the Seller has fully fulfilled the Agreement, and if the fulfilment had begun with the explicit and prior acceptance of the Buyer and their confirmation that they are aware of the fact that they shall lose the right to unilateral termination of the Agreement if the Agreement will be fully fulfilled; – the subject of the Agreement are the goods or services whose price depends on the changes on the financial market that are out of the Seller’s influence, and which can appear during the term of the Buyer’s right to unilateral termination of Agreement; – the subject of the Agreement are the goods which are manufactured under the Buyer’s specifications or which was clearly custom-made for the Buyer; – the Buyer had specially requested for the Seller to visit them in order to perform emergency repair or maintenance works, bearing in mind that, if during that visit the Seller offers other types of services in addition to those which the Buyer explicitly requested, i.e., that is, if they deliver other goods other than the ones which are necessary for the performance of emergency repair of maintenance works, the Buyer has the right to unilateral termination of the Agreement in regard to those additional services or goods; – the subject of the Agreement is the delivery of sealed audio or video recordings, i.e., computer programmes which were unsealed after delivery; – the subject of the Agreement is the delivery of the digital content which was not delivered on a physical medium if the Agreement fulfilment began with the explicit and prior acceptance of the Buyer and with their confirmation that they are aware of the fact that this shall make them lose the right to unilateral termination of the Agreement.
- If the Buyer returns a defective product, with major damaged or missing parts and documentation, and if the products are not delivered within an additional deadline of 8 days, it shall be considered that the Buyer has failed to fulfil their obligation to return the goods and that the Seller is not obliged to give the Buyer a refund.
- The Buyer can electronically fill out and send a copy of the form for the unilateral termination of Agreement which can be found on the Seller’s website.
- The Seller shall send the confirmation of the received notice on unilateral termination of the Agreement to the Buyer without delay, by electronic mail.
Liability for material defects
The Seller shall be held liable for any material defects of the products in accordance with the Civil Obligations Act (Articles 400-422). The Seller shall be held liable for any material defects of the goods which were present in the moment of risk transfer to the Buyer, whether or not they were aware of this fact. The Seller shall also be held liable for any material defects which appear after the transfer of the risk to the Buyer, if they are caused by something that existed before the transfer of the risk to the Buyer. It is considered that a defect which appeared within six months since the transfer of the risk existed at the time of the transfer of the risk, except if the Seller proves otherwise or other claims result from the nature of the goods or the nature of the defect. The Seller shall not be held responsible in case of slight material defects. Material defect is present: – if the product does not possess the necessary characteristics for its regular use or traffic; – if the product does not possess the necessary characteristics for the special use that the Buyer purchased it for and which was known to the Seller or had to be known to the Seller; – if the product does not possess the characteristics and features which were explicitly or tacitly agreed upon, that is, prescribed; – in case that the Seller has handed over a product which was not the same as the sample or model, except if the sample or model were shown only for information purposes; – if the product does not possess the characteristics that are usually present in other things of that type and that the Buyer could reasonably expect due to the nature of the product, especially bearing in mind the public statements made by the Seller, manufacturer and their representatives on the characteristics of the product (advertisements, product labelling, etc.). – if the product was irregularly installed under the condition that the instalment service was included in the fulfilment of the Purchase Agreement; – if the irregular instalment was the result of errors in the instalment instructions. If the Buyer expected the presence of certain characteristics of the product based on the statements made by the manufacturers or their representatives, the defect shall not be taken into account if the Seller was not aware or had to be aware of those statements or if those statements were denied until the moment of entering into the Agreement or if they did not influence the Buyer’s decision to enter into the Agreement. The Seller shall not be held liable for any defects if the Buyer was aware or could not have been unaware of them in the moment of entering into the Agreement. The Seller shall also be held liable for any defects that could have been easily noted by the Buyer if they have stated that the product does not have any defects or that the product has certain characteristics or features.
Data which we collect
Which data are collected? During the normal use of the www.pietroandpietro.com website certain personal data, whose transfer is necessary for the use of Internet communication protocols, are collected. These are the data which are not connected to certain individuals but due to their nature they could enable the identification of users through the processing and their connection to third-party data. This category of data includes the IP address or names of computer domains used by users that are connected to the website, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of required resources, time of the request, methods used for submitting a request to the server and other parameters related to the operative system and users. These data are only used for obtaining anonymous statistical data on the website and for the inspection of proper operation and they are immediately deleted after processing.
Cookies are textual files located on your computer in order to collect standard internet data on visitors’ behaviour. These data are used for the purpose of monitoring website use and making statistical reports on the website activities. You can adjust your browser settings so that cookies are not saved. However, in some cases, some of the functionalities of the website require cookies and may not work if you choose not to accept them.
Data that we collect about you
When you send an inquiry by form on the contact website, we collect your personal data. The data about the website use are collected through cookies.
The ways in which we will use your data
The access to your data, changes and other rights
You can ask us to correct or remove the data you believe to be incorrect. You have the right to request the copy of the data about you that we save. If you wish to obtain the copy of your personal data, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also ask us to delete all personal data about you that we save.
Rights regarding personal data
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the regulation of the European Union which protects your personal data and requests them to be collected in accordance with the law, under strict conditions and for reasonable cause. The persons or organizations that collect and manage your personal data must protect them from being misused and they have to respect certain rules made by the data owner which are guaranteed by EU law.
GDPR rights guaranteed by the GDPR regulation:
- Right of access. Individuals have the right to get a confirmation if their personal data are processed or not and, in events in which that is the case, we must enable them to access these data.
- Right to rectification. Individuals have the right to ask the rectification of inaccurate personal data and right of adding personal data which will complete any incomplete personal data.
- Right to be forgotten. In certain cases, individuals have the right to request their personal data to be deleted.
- Right to restriction of processing. Individuals have the right to request the restriction of processing, applicable to a certain period and/or certain situations.
- Right to data portability. Individuals have the right to receive their personal data in structured form and they have the right to transmit those data to a third party.
- Right to object. In certain cases, individuals have the right of objection to the processing of their personal data, including profiling. They have the right to object to further processing of personal data in the extent in which they were collected for the purpose of direct marketing.
- The right not to become subject to automated processing of personal data. Individuals have the right not to be subjected to the decision which is based exclusively on automated processing.
- Right to lodge a complaint. Individuals have the right to lodge a complaint with supervisory authorities competent for data protection regarding personal data processing.
- Right to compensation. In case of violation of applicable laws in the processing of personal data, individuals have the right to request compensation for the damages that could arise from such infringement.
The company Natura d.o.o. (pietroandpietro.com) shall provide protection of Buyers’ personal data by collecting only necessary and basic data on Buyers/Users which are necessary for the fulfilment of our obligations, informing Buyers on the way of using the collected data, regularly giving the Buyers the possibility of choice regarding the use of their data, including the possibility of the decision of whether or not they would like their name to be removed from the lists used for marketing campaigns. All user data are strictly kept and they are available only to the employees which have to use them in order to do their jobs. All of the employees of the company Natura d.o.o. and its business partners are responsible for respecting the privacy protection principle. The websites contain information on products and services offered by the company Natura d.o.o. The pietroandpietro.com websites are used as an electronic point of sale of the company. The company Natura d.o.o. cannot assume responsibility for any possible damages caused by the use of information from these websites for purposes which are not in the framework of their intended purpose. The company Natura d.o.o. shall apply maximum safety measures for the purpose of protecting the Buyers’ interests and preventing the possible misuse of information. Credit and/or debit card payment transactions are performed under the protected SSL protocol with the use of 128-bit encryption, which is considered to be the safe way of performing payment transactions all around the world. The company Natura d.o.o. cannot be held liable for any misuse for which it is impossible to determine if they have appeared as the consequence of technical and safety omission by the website system or by the omission of the employee of the company Pietro d.o.o. By signing up on the system of this web shop you confirm that you have fully understood the General Terms and Conditions.