Natura d.o.o. (pietroandpietro.com) provides protection of personal data of customers, by collecting only the necessary, basic information about customers / users that are necessary to fulfill our obligations; informs customers about how to use the collected data, regularly gives customers a choice about the use of their data, including the ability to decide whether or not to have their name removed from the lists used for marketing campaigns. All user data is strictly kept and is only available to employees who need this data to do the job. All employees of Natura d.o.o. and business partners are responsible for adhering to the principles of privacy.
The website contains information about the products and services offered by Natura d.o.o. The pietroandpietro.com website serves as the company’s electronic point of sale. Natura d.o.o. cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from the use of information from this site for purposes beyond their intended purpose. Natura d.o.o. undertakes to apply maximum security measures in order to protect the interests of customers and prevent possible misuse of information. Credit and / or debit card payment transactions are performed using the secure SSL protocol using 128-bit encryption, which is considered a secure way to perform money transactions worldwide. Natura d.o.o. cannot be held liable for abuses that cannot be determined to have occurred as a result of a technical-security failure of the web store system or the failure of the employees of Pietro d.o.o. See more about payment methods here – Payment methods.
By registering to this web store, you confirm that you have fully understood the terms and conditions.
The data we collect
What data do we collect?
During normal use of the website www.pietroandpietro.com, some personal data are downloaded, the transfer of which is necessary in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not related to specific individuals, but by its nature could, through processing and linking to third party data, enable the identification of users. This category of data includes the IP address or domain names of the computer used by the users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the request time, the method used to apply to the server and other operating system parameters. and users. This data is used only to obtain anonymous statistics on the website and to check its proper functioning and is deleted immediately after processing.
Cookies are text files that are located on your computer to collect standard online information about visitor behavior. This information is used to monitor website usage and to compile statistical reports on website activities. You can adjust your browser settings so that you do not save cookies. However in some cases some of the functionality of our website requires cookies and may not work if you do not accept them.
The information we collect about you
We collect personal information about you when you send an inquiry using the form on the contact page. Data on the use of the website is collected using cookies.
How we will use your information
Our website may contain links to other websites. These privacy policies only apply to www.pietroandpietro.com so when you visit other websites, you should read their privacy policies.
Access to your information, changes and other rights
You may ask us to correct or remove any information you believe is incorrect. You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also request that we delete all of your personal information that we store.
Personal data rights
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation of the European Union that protects your personal data and requires that it be collected in accordance with the law under strict conditions, for a justified purpose. The persons or organizations that collect and manage your personal data must protect them from misuse and must respect certain rights of data owners guaranteed by EU law.
Rights guaranteed by GDPR:
- Right of access. The individual has the right to receive confirmation as to whether their personal data is being processed or not, and where this is the case we must give them access to that data.
- Right to correction. Individuals have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data and the right to add personal data that will fill in any incomplete personal data.
- The right to forget. In certain cases, individuals have the right to request the deletion of their personal data.
- The right to limit processing. Individuals have the right to request a processing restriction, applicable to a specific period and / or specific situations.
- Right to portability. Individuals have the right to download their personal data in a structured form and have the right to transfer personal data to a third party.
- The right to object. In some cases, individuals have the right to object to the processing of their personal data, including profiling. They have the right to object to the further processing of personal data to the extent that they have been collected for the purpose of direct marketing.
- The right not to be subject to automated processing of personal data. Individuals have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- The right to lodge complaints. Individuals have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data with the competent data protection authorities.
- Right to compensation. In the event of a violation of applicable laws in the processing of personal data, individuals have the right to seek compensation for the damage that such a breach may have caused them.